We are sorry that everything wasn’t as you expected with your order. We would like to try and resolve any issues as quickly and easily as possible.
Right to return/CANCEL
You have the right to cancel your order and return items within 14 days of receiving your order. To start the returns/cancellation process please get in touch with us via our dedicated returns contact form within this 14 day timeframe.
Please be aware of the following points when requesting a returns/cancellation.
- If your order has not yet been dispatched then please select the cancellation option on the returns contact form.
- If your order has already been marked as dispatched please select the returns option on the returns contact form.
- When compelting the form please provide as much detail as possible, including your order number and photos of any damage (this may speed up the returns process).
- After requesting your return, a member of our team will be in touch with you to make all of the relevant arrangements. You will then have 14 days from the date of this contact to then return any items if you are requested to do so.
- You will be eligible for a full refund if you have changed our mind, if an item is faulty (without prior knowledge before purchasing), not as described or does not do what it’s supposed to. This guidance is inline with UK Government guidance for the return of online sales.
- Unless faulty, goods most be returned unused and unworn and in as-sold condition with all original packaging. Items returned with damaged, or no, packaging will not be accepted for refund and will be returned to you.
- We are unable to cover or refund postage costs of returning an item, unless you are returning a faulty item. We recommend you return items using a tracked delivery service.
- We will only refund the original cost of the ordered items, we are unable to refund the original shipping costs.